Treviso Bay Naples Market UPdate
Treviso Bay Naples opened for sales 18 months ago and Lennar has sold almost 300 homes since. It’s still not too late to take advantage of the unrivaled values at Treviso Bay!
Please see this video link of Billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson speaking about the current real estate market. Paulson was the biggest “Bear” of real estate since 2006 and is now the biggest “Bull”.
When Lennar first launched Treviso Bay some still had a warranted skepticism about the real estate market, the economy, and the pace of progress the development at Treviso Bay would have. Today the real estate market is clearly in the beginning of a long term recovery, the stock market is at all time highs, and Lennar has exceeded even their own lofty sales goals.
The streets are in-filled with sold homes and the multi-million dollar Champion Club resort complex will be complete by November. As this recovery picks up steam and Treviso Bay matures, Lennar anticipates continued price increases.
Now is the time to secure a home in Treviso Bay Naples and here’s why:
1) We are only a year or so in to what historically is a seven year upside trend. Prices in Treviso are still below market and the historic “equilibrium”.
2) It’s summer, our slowest time of the year. Lennar has attractive offers in every product type. (A few listed below)
3) Buy a home now and close in late 2013 or early 2014. A home purchased in season will likely be at a higher price and not close until late 2014.
4) If taking a mortgage it is best to buy now prior to the inevitable rise in interest rates.
5) As Treviso Bay Naples opens its amenities and release future phases the intention is to increase prices. It has already begun but only marginally. Don’t get priced out or miss the potential upside.
CURRENT SUMMER VALUE OFFERS
#624: Terrace condo. 1,200 sf. 2 br. 2 bath. Covered parking. Upgraded. Lake setting. TPC golf.
#1116: Verandah condo home. 1,414 sf. 2+study. 2 bath. 1 car. Upgraded. Wooded preserve. Social.
PW-02: Nina Executive Home. 1,650 sf. 2+study. 2 bath. 2 car. Pool,spa, outdoor kitchen. TPC golf.
IW-27: Napoli Estate Home. 2,400 sf. 3+study. 2.5 bath. 3 car. Pool, spa, outdoor kitchen. TPC golf.
IW-30: Bougainvillea Estate Home. 2,800 sf. 3+study. 3 bath. 3 car. Pool, spa, outside kitchen. TPC golf.